Saturday, April 12, 2008

Priases and Prayers

Ladies,

I just learned this evening, that a very dear friend of mine, and my AGD Twin, had her baby today. He's about 3 months early, and he weighs 2lbs, 9oz. I got a text message that I read at 9:30PM - and I half way thought it might be a belated April Fools joke - but I finally got to talk to the proud new Mommy and she did indeed give birth today, and she and baby are doing well.

Beth (Houpert) Richard and her husband TC are the proud parents of a brand new son, who I think they've named TC Jr. I'll find out for sure, though, tomorrow. Beth sounded absolutely WONDERFUL!!! And the baby is doing well for his premature age. He is on a ventilator, but he doesn't need oxygen supplementation - so he's breathing room air. I hope to get some pics tomorrow when I visit her, and I'll post more updates soon.

For now, Praise God that both are doing so well, and please keep all of them in your prayers. The baby will probably be in the hospital until July - but we all know that prayer can get babies bigger and healthier sooner!! So, please remember the Richard family in your daily prayers, and check back soon for an update on the new family.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a trying time. Happy and so worried at the same time. I will be praying for them and keep us posted.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that T.C. is alright! I know that this must have been terrifying for them. I will keep them in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Mandy

Christie Ingram said...

How scary! We will definitely keep them in our prayers. Please keep us posted!

The Partins said...

Keep me posted! Was it due to her diabetes?

Andrea said...

Wow. That is amazing. I'll be praying for Beth. I hope to hear more/see more from your visit to the hospital.

Anonymous said...

I will definitly keep them in my prayers, Bethany!!

Hope you and your family are doing well!

Chris said...

That is amazing! I'm praying for that family that all goes smoothly and Mr. T.C. stays strong and grows and grows! I can't imagine!
That would be like me giving birth now. YIKES!
Keep us posted and I hope you and yours are all doing well.

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Just saw your post. I will keep them all in my prayers. Is there anything I can do? Do you have an update?

Anonymous said...

Hi Bethany. I just saw this post. I'll keep them in my prayers. Keep us posted.