Monday, October 27, 2008

2009 Blogger Buddy Get Together

Wow! I haven't had that many comments to a post since I got prego with Zachary!!! I'm glad you all like the idea, but since there are several people who can't make it on Saturday, we've had a suggestion to do it early next year, say MLK weekend. I'm not sure how many people travel during that weekend, but we'll try to set a date so that most people can attend.

I think that most of you were okay with the inflatable playground idea. A few of us have been to one in Buford that was great. How is that location for the group - I don't know where all of you live?

Also, if anyone who's interested will email me, I'll send out an E-Vite and we can suggest/vote on dates that way.

My email is bethanyg@delaneyinc.com (gosh I hope it's okay that I just put that out there....)

Yeah, Ladies. I'm so excited that we're doing this. There are so many of you that I'd love to meet.

3 comments:

Chris said...

defintiely would appreciate a do over in January. Let us know we want to be a part of it. My email is on my blog but it's cmbresnan@aol.com

Tara said...

I would have loved to do this sooner than January but that time should work for us. Thanks for organizing.

Caron said...

OOOOOH! Sounds like fun!! Do I still count as a blogger since I have been... ummmmmm... shall we say 'lacking' in the blogging department lately???? LOL! That would be totally fun! The kids would have a blast!

We couldn't make it to his one. Michael is at the GA/FLA game and I have sittings out the wazoo all weekend. Let me know what we come up with. The Buford and Duluth area is only about an hour from us... that would be GREAT!!!!