Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogger Buddy Get Together

It's been a while, there's lots to update, but I have to get this out before time passes us by.

Do you ever visit blogs and develop friendships, only to realize that you've never met half the people you're "friends" with? We talk to each other, encourage each other, pray for each other, and laugh with each other - but some of us have never met.

Ever wonder how Royal Family knows Evan's Life? Ever wonder how Mel's Haven and the Bresnan Family Blog came to know each other? Well, the answer is - we all knew someone who knew someone and we started peeking in on each other's lives....now it's time to meet our virtual friends face to face!!!

A few of us have been talking about a Blogger Buddy Get together. A date that we've picked is November 1st. I know it's a week from this Saturday, but it's a few weeks before the holidays begin and we'll all be tied up with Turkey and Stockings....so, let's see how many of us can get together next Saturday for the First Ever Blogger Buddy reunion.

If you are interested, leave a comment on my blog. We've had one person volunteer their house, and one person suggest all of us pitching in to rent a party room at an Inflatables Playground. Both are great options, so share your thoughts and let us know if you're up for meeting on Saturday. Kids welcome! I'd bring both of mine!!! :)

Pass the blog on to everyone on your list....as I know my audience is dwindling because of the long absences.

10 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey girl -- I think we are open on the 1st. I am totally game for whatever just as long as the ride isn't too long! :) D is a happy camper with inflatables and I would be willing to pitch in.

Noah's mommy said...

I think that sounds like fun! We should be able to come (I just have to talk to Jeremy first). I would be up for whatever!

The Partins said...

I'd love to come depending on how far away it is from the casa...

my email is my first name, first initial of my maiden name, last name, at yahoo dot com. (if that doesn't make sense, Amanda has it too) :-)

Tara said...

Evan and I are free on the 1st. I can pitch in to rent something too. You should have my email, if not, Andrea does. Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, we already have RSVP'ed for a birthday party at 12pm. I would have loved to meet everyone. If you pick another day let me know. Thanks for the invite.

Christie Ingram said...

sounds fun! let me know the details!

Kelly G said...

Wow, you guys are going to have such a great time! Make sure you take a picture of all of you together and post it :0)

Mel said...

I will be out of town, but it is a great idea!

Anonymous said...

I probably have to work on the 1st since it is month end. I guess I won't be able to tell you for sure until you finalize the plans and I know what time and where you are going to meet and when I will get off of work. I hope I get to make it!!!

Chris said...

We're having our neighborhood party on the first of November. Let us know if it gets moved or if it's early in the day...depending on where and when it is we may be able to make it too!