Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dancin' Queen



So I just joined the times and finally got an iPod. (Total thanks to Jennica for opening my eyes to this great little contraption and to Melanie for hooking me up in the music department!!!) Well, let me just say, that I love it!!! But not nearly as much as this little Dancin' Queen! She loves the newest hit by Sugarland "All I Want to Do" This is my first video upload, so pardon me if it doesn't work. I have lots to write about, so stay tuned for our exciting last minute Mommy-N-Me trip to Panama City Beach!! Love you girls!!!!

7 comments:

Caron said...

So cute!! WOW she's gotten BIG!!! As for the Ipod...I finally got one myself a couple of months ago. I am soooo glad I am not the last one to get with it...LOL! I felt so old trying to learn to use it! Don't you LOVE it though?!? I can't live without it now! If I ever forget it and Allie can't hear just what she wants....not good!! The kids today... they don't understand not having music on demand or tv's with tivo that rewind!!...LOL! O.k, NOW that makes me sound old!! I do love how it stores pics and everything... you can even set them to music and play a slideshow!! Technology... how fun!

Caron said...

Oh, and Allie likes that song, too! Her favorite though is 'Chicken Fried'... have you heard it??

Mel said...

That was cute...and I loved the beginning where I could hear you trying not to laugh :-) We have GOT to catch up soon!

Anonymous said...

How stinking cute! I need to see this in person

Melanie said...

Too funny! Morgan does the same thing. I LOVE my Ipod. It is my sanity at work! One of my best presents to myself!

Oh and Caron, we love Chicken Fried too!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! I about just pee'd in my pants! Where did she learn her dance moves? How stinking cute! Miss you guys!

Andrea said...

Love this video Bethany! Livi is a future dance team member for sure! Oh, and I think you just convinced me to get an ipod...someday ; )